Wednesday, July 09, 2008

[Wadabo_updates] PROVIDENCE CLASSES UPDATE

Hi everyone,

I'm sorry there has been difficulty with the classes this summer. Before I left town I clarified with Hillel that there were only a couple conflicts June-August, but then the scheduler left her job and many things shifted... there is movement to find a new space and I will of course write to the list if that happens.

I can tell you that from now on drum class will be at 11 and dance at 12, as they have been. The front door will be locked if there is not a Hillel staffer in the building, but someone will be sitting by the door or there will be a note with a cell phone number to call to get let in.

Right now I know of no conflicts EXCEPT THIS SUNDAY, JULY 13. There is NO CLASS THIS SUNDAY, JULY 13 because of a conference in the building. Go dance it up at Sound Session on Saturday night (www.providencesoundsession.com, free concert in the park, parade, and bands all along Westminster Street in downtown Providence) instead, and come back to class July 20.  

Best,

Jori

No comments:

Post a Comment